After a year of exploring the style I call Celtic Futurism. I’ve collected my favourite pieces and printed at A5 on the brightest fluorescent yellow paper I could find 🙂 I bound them myself using green yarn. The zines are available to buy from my big cartel site on the store page.
This is the artwork I have created for my new EP out on Grey Meta. With this release, I wanted to merge and melt genres whilst producing tracks over a range of tempos.I had thought about how hardcore in its origins took from many genres, molding together breakbeats with 4×4 rhythms and hip hop samples. […]
I recently designed a tattoo flash of experimental Futuristic Celtic knots and then printed the design as an A4 2 colour Risograph print, using pink and blue to create a washed purple colour. I wanted to explore how knots may represent our experience of nature and our forever growing scientific understanding of it. There are […]
Eroding and Joining is a knot piece inspired by a model image created by the late great Italian architect Manfredi Nicoletti. Manfredi Nicoletti. Casabella 347 1970, I have been unable to find out how this image was created, is it an actual model? Or a painting? I love that I don’t know. I often gaze […]
Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and/or try again.
Subscribe to My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)